I use Adobe Lightroom to process my pictures and create filters to make batch processing a lot easier. Today I’m feeling moody and ended up processing pictures t0 match how i feel. Saving and then applying the filter over and over again seem to have helped alleviate my gloominess … it felt like i’m stamping my mood away on every picture I applied it to.
If you have Adobe Lightroom and keen to try the filter for yourself then
- Download the moody filter.
- Unzip and copy the contents to your presets folder. Forgot where the presets folder is?
- open Lightroom
- from the menu choose Lightroom>Preferences.
- a popup will appear. Select the “Presets” tab then click on the button labeled “Show Lightroom Presets Folder”
- close Lightroom. Newly copied presets only appears after reloading the software.
- Open lightroom and it should appear as “Liyfe Presets” on you presets panel.